Introduction to Business, Administration and Accounting NQ Level 5
What is special about this course?
This course is for anyone wishing to embark on a career or to progress to further study in Business, Administration or Accounting.
It has been designed to provide candidates with a range of skills and knowledge that employers value and also gives an excellent foundation for study on the HNC Business, HNC Administration and IT or HNC Accounting.
- 4 National 4s at pass, English required.
- A personal statement reflecting a desire to work in this field.
- Applications from mature students who may not have formal qualifications will be considered.
Subjects will include:
- Understanding Business
- Marketing Basic Principles
- Practical Office Skills and Technologies
- Preparing Management Accounting Information
- Preparing Financial Accounting Information
- Spreadsheets and Word Processing
How will I study my course?
- Full Time
- Delivery Face-to-Face | Typically over 3 days each week.
How long will my course last?1 Academic Year
- 16 hours per week
Where can I study my course?
- Inverness Campus
For the latest information on fees please see our fees policy.
What can I do on completion of my course?
- Entry level positions in many business sectors
- HNC Business
- HNC Accounting
- HNC Administration and IT
Is there more information available online?
You can use the above QR code to connect directly to the course details.
Apply for Introduction to Business, Administration and Accounting NQ Level 5
We are delighted that you are thinking about studying at UHI Inverness. UHI Inverness operates a fair and open admissions system committed to equality of opportunity and non-discrimination. We consider all applications on merit and on the basis of ability to achieve, without discrimination on grounds of age, disability, gender identity, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity status, race, religion and/or belief, sex, sexual orientation or socio-economic background. We welcome applications from all prospective students and aim to provide appropriate and efficient services to students with disabilities.