Introduction to Engineering SCQF Level 4
What is special about this course?
This introductory level, broad based course offers an insight into various areas of both mechanical and electrical engineering including basic welding, electrical, electronics, motor vehicle mechanics and bench fitting skills..
This course commences in January only.
- Your personal statement will reflect your desire to learn this subject but core skills in Communication, Maths and Information Technology at Intermediate 1 or National 3 level will abe preferred.
- You may be asked to attend an interview.
- Engineering skills - manufacture and assembly
- Engineering skills - fabrication
- Engineering skills - mechanical
- Engineering skills - electrical/electronic
- Automotive skills
- Core skills including numeracy, communication, personal/study/employment/enterprise skills
How will I study my course?
- Full Time
- Full time
How long will my course last?
Where can I study my course?
- Inverness Campus
For the latest information on fees please see our fees policy.
What can I do on completion of my course?
Is there more information available online?
You can use the above QR code to connect directly to the course details.
Due to an on-going cyber security incident our systems are currently down. Applications for full-time degree courses can still be made via UCAS but we are unable to take any direct applications. We are doing everything possible to minimise disruption, but this could take some time. Please check back at regular intervals for updates or, if you have a specific query, contact us.