What is special about this course?
This course is for peole who require varying degrees of support in their daily living and learning. The programme offered has been adapted to suit the needs and interests of students with moderate to severe and profound learning disabilities.
Classes are small to accommodate students and their support workers/carers. A Classroom Assistant is present in each session.
- Application form and informal interview
- Enquiries are welcome from potential students, community teams, support organisations, key workers, parents and guardians.
Days are themes:-
- Transition: Hobbies and interests, Safety and scruity
- Living: Personal hygiene, Going shopping
- Learning: Handling information, People and society
- Working: Exploring world of work, Basic first aid
How will I study my course?
- Part Time
Face-to-face, classroom and practical activities.
How long will my course last?
Where can I study my course?
- Inverness Campus
For the latest information on fees please see our fees policy.
You may be eligible to apply for an Educational Maintenance Allowance or Bursary.
Is there more information available online?
You can use the above QR code to connect directly to the course details.