What is special about this course?
This exciting practical course provides you with the training needed to pursue a career in barbering.
Applicants should be effective communicators, have artistic flair and ability, good personal presentation, and a high level of manual dexterity.
- Cut hair using basic barbering techniques
- Cut facial hair to shape using basic techniques
- Dry and finish men's hair
- Shampoo, condition and treat the hair and scalp
- Develop and maintain effectiveness at work
- Create basic outlines and detailing in hair
- Advise and consult with clients
- Colour and lighen men's hair
How will I study my course?
How long will my course last?
Where can I study my course?
- Inverness Campus
For the latest information on fees please see our fees policy.
Is there more information available online?
You can use the above QR code to connect directly to the course details.