What is special about this course?
Workplace assessments allow candidates to gain recognition for experience and workplace practice. Candidates develop a portfolio of evidence which enables them to match their skills and knowledge to nationally agreed standards for care.
Applicants must be working in a care setting. This course is not suitable for school leavers.
Subjects may include:
- promote, monitor and maintain health and safety
- reflect and develop your practice
- promote effective communication
- promote choice, well-being and protection of all individuals
How will I study my course?
- Work based
How long will my course last?
Where can I study my course?
- Inverness Campus
Flexible start dates throughout the year
For the latest information on fees please see our fees policy.
What can I do on completion of my course?
- SVQ 3 Social Services and Healthcare
- Enhanced career prospects
- Meet Scottish Social Services Council requirements for registration
- Progression to HNC Social Care may be possible
- Progression to SVQ Level 3 Social Service (Children and Young People)
Is there more information available online?
You can use the above QR code to connect directly to the course details.