What is special about this course?
This programme is highly practical in nature and is a natural progression on from the SVQ Level 2. Students will enhance existing skills developing fashion techniques in colouring and cutting to an advanced technical level. Development of managerial skills to support first steps within salon management.
This course is also available as Continuing Professional Development (CPD) for work-based students. Candidates will be expected to engage with industry either through work placements or guest lectures.
- SVQ 2 Hairdressing or equivalent qualification and salon experience
- Candidates to undertake an assessment of hairdressing at interview.
- Fashion colouring and cutting
- Specialist hair and scalp treatments
- Creative styling and dressing of hair
- Promotional activities
- Health and safety
- Customer service excellence
- Planning and organisational skills.
How will I study my course?
- Full Time
- Part Time
- Block release
How long will my course last?
Where can I study my course?
- Inverness Campus
For the latest information on fees please see our fees policy.
What can I do on completion of my course?
- Further Continuing Professional Development (CPD) study
- Hairdressing employment
Is there more information available online?
You can use the above QR code to connect directly to the course details.