Web Form Privacy Notice
This privacy statement relates to the following process:
Use of personal data supplied by individuals making a course or other enquiry through the university’s web forms, by email or by phone to the course information line, including during clearing data accessed from UCAS.
We will use your information to:
- Respond to your enquiry/request
- Contact you for feedback on your experience of using our enquiry service (if you consent)
- Send you further information about relevant courses and services by your preferred methods (if you consent)
The legal basis on which we process your personal data is consent.
We do not disclose your data to any third party organisations.
It may be necessary to share your enquiry with one or more members of staff to allow us to provide the best response.
Special category (sensitive) data
We do not collect sensitive data, however, if you disclose this to us during your enquiry we will not share it with others when processing your request unless you give your consent to this.
Your personal data may be retained up to 6 months after the closure of your enquiry for the purpose of statistical analysis. If you opt into keeping in touch, we may retain your contact details for up to 2 years (unless you withdraw your consent). We will not share your information with any 3rd party.
YOUR INFORMATION RIGHTS IN RELATION TO THE PROCESSING OUTLINED IN THIS NOTICE
- The right to access your personal data
- The right to rectification if the personal data we hold about you is incorrect
- The right to restrict processing of your personal data
- The right to withdraw consent at any time
- The right to object to our processing of your personal data
- The right to request erasure (deletion) of your personal data
- The right to data portability
If you have any concerns or questions regarding the processing of your data you can write to The Data Controller, Inverness College UHI, 1 Inverness Campus, Inverness, IV2 5NA. Phone: 01463 273000 email@example.com
If you are dissatisfied with the response we provide, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office about our handling of your data.