Modern Apprenticeship: Electrical Installation SCQF 6/7
Block release, face-to-face
How it works...
The programme is a combination of work-based and college training and provides the dual benefit of students gaining a nationally recognised qualification while being paid as they work.
- Instil your company’s values whilst training
- Motivate existing staff by investing in the workforce and providing supervisory opportunities
- Develop up to date and relevant skills and qualifications
- Cost effective training supported by funding from Skills Development Scotland (up to 100% funding depending on age and eligibility criteria)
- Create and retain a modern skilled workforce
- Debt-free learning
- Nationally recognised qualifications
- A route to great pay
- Career progression opportunities
- Significant experience to enhance your CV
- Possible support with travel costs if coming to college
This course is a combinationof work-based and college training, delivered in partnership with the employer, student, and the training provider.
Over the course of your 4 year apprenticeship, you will work to achieve the SVQ Level 3 in Electrical Installation.
For more information about this apprenticeship, please contact the Scottish Electrical Charitable Training Trust (SECTT) in the first instance.
What you need...
Four National 4 qualifications
All applicants must undertake the Electrical Industry’s Apprentice Entrance Selection test with SECTT (Scottish Electrical Charitable Training Trust), www.sectt.org.uk
Where you can go...
- HNC Engineering Systems