Learning and development
Through the provision and facilitation of high quality, engaging and challenging opportunities for staff development and continuous professional development, Inverness College UHI seeks to ensure that staff feel valued and supported as they aspire to bring excellence and innovation to all aspects of the learner experience.
We value personal development and put great emphasis on the learning and development of all our staff. This includes:
- professional development for teaching staff with a career path to achieve recognised teaching qualifications;
- opportunities for everyone to attend internal and external training courses;
- access to our library’s facilities and resources;
- 5 staff development days each academic year;
- attendance at the annual staff conference;
- a comprehensive induction programme for all new employees.