How to apply
Inverness College UHI course options are available on your option choices form at school. Take your time to think about what you would like to study and discuss this with your parents or guardian and your guidance teacher.
All of our Highland Senior Phase courses can be applied for online:
- Click on the logo for your school
- Go to the relevant course and use the 'Apply now' link to take you to the application form.
As part of your application you will be asked to write a personal statement. This is your chance to tell us all about yourself:
- Be confident and enthusiastic
- Explain clearly why you are applying for the course
- Write about your qualities and achievements
- Keep it simple - avoid spelling mistakes and long sentences
- Check for errors and ask someone else to read it for you.
After we have received your application, your guidance teacher will be notified automatically and asked for a reference. You may also be invited to an intereview. This will be an opportunity for you to meet staff and tell us why you wish to study the course.
Following this process, you will receive an email to le you know whether you have been successful in gaining a place. You will have 14 days to accept the offer. Please ensure you check your emails, including your junk mail folder, so that you don't miss out on this important information.
If you have any questions on the application process, please speak to your guidance teacher or email our schools team.