Student Support Team
If you are thinking about coming to college/university or are already a student, you may have questions that you need some help with.
We are here to help and will do our best to provide the information you are looking for.
- Book an appointment, 8.30am to 4.30pm, Monday to Friday, in the Student Support Centre, behind the reception at our main Inverness College UHI campus. Authorised students on campus can drop in.
- Phone 01463 273 208
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us online
We can support and advise you on
- Courses and progression options
- Student funding advice such as bursary, discretionary and SAAS
- Careers and employability services
- Accommodation information
- Applications for courses such as UCAS and direct applications to Inverness College UHI
- Personal support including referrals to internal and external services
- And much more... if there's anything that's worrying you or you just need to talk to someone please get in touch.